Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Princess Story

Haveyou ever noticedhow some folks seem to have ALL the luck? They get the parking places close tothe entrnc, thy find the best sales, and the sun always shines on their picnic? Well, that would be me. I always have the right thing needed at themo,ent, the salt shaker is always full and never caked up with humidity, and the diesel pump I need is always avsilable when I get to the gas station. Jusy yesterday, when I needed help loading my push lawn mower in the truck, my personal small engine mechanic, Ernest returned to the shop with our friend Alan toload it for me. It always happens like that. So, imagine my surprise last fall, when Stuart and I were at the festival Latino and we met a couple who had just returned fromPeru. Peru, andMachu Pichu, havebeenon my List for years. The aiirfare pricehaskept me from going. Spiritair to the zrescue. Before thesun had set that night, we had one way tickets from Myrtle Beach to Lima, Peru inlate O'tober. I knew the price would be right for the return ticket, whhen they began taking booking sfor early December teips. Right on!

The next Princess story began last week, when my friend, Janice told me her daughter and SIL are returning to Wilmington and were looking for temporary housing. Bingo! Lisa and Harper will arrive just days before we leave. Perfect!

I 'm typing this on my new Nook, which I.chose for the size, internet access, book storage, and price. I'm accustomed to a full keyboard, so thizs is going to take some adjustment. Life as a Princes does have it's inconveniences!

2 comments:

gypsygirl said...

Glad to know that it is the Nooks fault for all those typing errors, thought you might have had one to many!

karenc said...

hehehehe! I probably did have one too many, but I'm still blaming that danged tiny keyboard. Guess I'd better practice. Soon, Gypsy, soon.
k