Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sistah Week projects

Julie made these adorable shoes for the new grand daughter....I'm going to make a pair in my size!














         


Martha's son found a broken, wooden pizza peel in the dumpster, and brought it home for Martha to use.  She began collecting magazine photographs of pizzas, with the end result shown here.  That's amore!

















I made this pair of earrings, with copper wire, hammered,  and a stone I can't identify, to match a gorgeous beaded necklace.













I fnished this wire-wrapped necklace and matching earrings.  Square wire is the BEST for wire wrapping, many thanks for that lesson from Potomac Bead Shop, Winchester, VA.











Sky lanterns.  We headed to the beach after dinner, a dead calm night, and sent our sky lanterns up.  The screaming orange full moon came up over the ocean as we let the lanterns go.  Beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: