Sunday, October 18, 2015

The night before Cambodia

October 18, 2015

We're ready.  Our friends, Dan and Grace, who timed their sabbatical so perfectly to mesh with our trip, have arrived, and are settled in.  I love knowing the house will be useful to someone. And, it was the perfect push to make me clear some surfaces in my studio, to make room for them to work!

We'll travel first to Cambodia, where we'll meet our friends Deb and Ed in Phnom Penh.  After a few days in the Big City, they are taking us to their village.  I'm excited to see the projects they've been working on for the past year.  We'll all head to the coast for a few days, for some hiking and black pepper and seafood.  Back to work for them!, while Stuart and I travel a bit in Cambodia. Sally and Jess have been so helpful with their good note-taking skills while they were SE Asia last year, and I'm so looking forward to meeting Lucky, among other treasures.  If all goes well, I'll have pictures and stories in a few days.

No comments: