Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Footwear

I've been thinking about shoes lately. Seems that I have far more shoes than is reasonable, or necessary. Having said that, I have far fewer shoes in my closet than some friends have in theirs. Of course, I'm all about comfort. No torture shoes for me ever again. If the shoe is not comfy, out it goes! I've bought only one pair of shoes in the past 12 months...the cowboy boots in Austin, TX. These wide feet, these feet that would usually rather wear the boxes than the shoes, are really happy with those boots! And, the girlish vanity part of me is happy with them too. Usually, I wear Birkenstocks. I even have a patent leather pair for 'dressy' occasions. This collection of footwear took a short trip together last week. I think there is a statement of some kind here.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: