Monday, January 5, 2009

Mama arrives tonight

 
This is the clock my friend at the ceviche counter gave me last week. What a great gift! Eat at El Campeon, mi amigos!


Mama arrives tonight. Stuart and I are eager to show off our adopted town and it's environs to her. For a woman of her age, she's in pretty good shape. She can walk pretty far, is gregarious and still has her own teeth. Translation: we can tour the markets and do the MELL house tour, she is easily entertained, and will eat anything! She has done a little travelling in the past few years, all tours with a church group, and she likes the people portion of those trips. She's never been to Mexico, and has never travelled alone, so I'm a little anxious about her maneuvering through the one flight change she has to get here, and customs when she arrives here...silly me. We have a list of suggested activities, and will let her tell us what she wants to do. If we did not much more than walk over to the Santa Ana and people watch, she'd probably be happy!

Speaking of Santa Ana, I'd better get my shopping list together, she's gonna love the fresh fruits!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: