Friday, December 23, 2011

Letters from home

 
 
 
Apparently we're not the only people enjoying different scenery right now. Our friends, Ruby and Jack turned up at our house last week, and once again we're delighted they are there, but sad we're not. Ruby sent these pictures of the sasanquas by the screened porch. You know, when I planted them, I thought I was planting three of the same variety. Surprise! She says the little shishigashiras by the front door are as pretty. Ruby also reports that the collards and lettuce in the veggie garden are looking good, and tasting fine. I'm happy nothing is wasted, including filling the house with friends.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Beautiful!! Hope you're having fun. Your journal is now gracing my blog pages!! Merry Christmas to you two.